BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, June 11, 2009

SWEET REVENGE

Before, I don’t know this world i am in right now. I thought I know myself better than other knows me, but it was ironic because it appears that they know more about me.I tried to find myself, knowing that it would be for the better.But travelling through this unknown world just made it harder for me to know who I really am.There are persons I thought that will be there for me and would see through me, but at the end of the day, i have no one beside me, everybody turned their back on me.

It’s very hard for every one of us to move into this world of anyone’s game. Into this world where everybody is just after the pleasure, and after they got it from us, they will just dump you and will leave you WASTED.Before, I don’t know the mechanics of this game, i just thought that if you will be true to yourself, if you will show them who you really are, it’s done.But everybody is too good to be true.After you TRUST them, they will just leave you behind. Everything happens at a blink of an eye.In this world, the more you trust, the more you hurt. Don’t let yourself get too attached to someone, because the more you get attached, you’re just making yourself suffer much. Here, everyone is a quicksand, you don’t have to trust anyone, because if you will, they will just grab and eat you alive.For every heartache that this world brought into me, I just grew strong. I have learned a lot of thingsmaybe i could say, I KNOW NOW HOW TO PLAY WITH EVERYBODY

0 comments: