BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, June 22, 2009

CROSSROADS with kuya RYE




Travelling this crossroads makes me weak
Weak to choose which path
Weak to choose what’s right
Should I stay here with this pain?
Or should I let go and be free?

Travelling these crossroads make me sick
Sick to think what the future holds
Sick to watch the emptiness unfold
I've been alone in this spree
With no one here but me

Travelling these crossroads made me realize
Facing the problems and dealing with lies
Going against the habit and breaking the ties
People go with the crossroads or go against it
What will I choose for me to win this feat?

Travelling these crossroads makes me small
I'm waiting here, waiting in vain
I think I'm lunatic, I think it's surreal
This is torture, this is pain
I think I'm gonna go insane

Yes I’ll walk with a walk that is measured and slow,
And I’ll go where the chalk-white arrows go
And on that path, and on that flow,
So soft, so calm, yet eloquent,
The tears that was shed, the tints that glow

Don’t know how to find the strength I thought I had.
If only I could play tough it wouldn't be so bad.
The judge and jury awaits me, everyone has a say.
Now I walk alone in this dark crossroads
With no light to guide my way
In a life that hangs suspended for yet another day





4 comments:

Anonymous said...

ang ganda..

eto ang pinakamagandang poem na nabasa ko.

haha.bias.

huy bata tulog ako aga ngayon.7am ako bukas.

nyt

lucas said...

There comes a time when people find themselves stranded before a crossroad. Some are running scared. some are glued to the spot. some are so terrified that they sometimes choose to go back...

Anonymous said...

ayan night shift ako.

dito ko sa office antok na.

narestore na ba ang internet connection nyo bata?

Xprosaic said...

Naks! ang deep naman niyan tol! pero maganda! jejejeje