BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, June 11, 2009

LIFE GOES ON

We aLL must move on
When I think of you it hurts a little more. I try to smile but after a while more tears for you fall. I’m trying to remain positive, but without you im find it hard to live. Our song played on the radio yesterday and it hurts coz I was forced to listen alone. I closed my eyes and tried to picture you. But my broken heart wont allow me to. Why must it hurt so much? Im trying to cope the best way I can! Why does everything reminds me of you, the sun, the moon and the stars. Even the sweet morning flowers are filled with aroma of you. So moving on for me is impossible but im trying to.

The hardest thing to take is when I wake up because I cant feel anything. Everyday is the same. But im hoping that in time, this pain of mine will ease. I try to think back to the love we shared but my mind is too preoccupied with trying to mend my broken heart

0 comments: