BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, June 11, 2009

SEEMINGLY UNJUST LOVE

SEEMINGLY unjust LOVE
For the past few days, weeks, months and years of my life I’d never thought that I would be as happy as I was this recent last 4 months of my life.

Thank you God for giving someone like that person, though for just a short period of time, it felt really great.

Thank you for letting that person share his life with me, somehow.

Thanks for the joy this person has brought into my life.

Thank you for giving such wonderful memories, precious times that I could say will always stay and linger here in my heart.

Thank you for the times that this person made my life complete.

Thank you god because you gave someone like this person to me. Though he knows he always have me, yet, I can never have him.

If only i know the semaphore of love the id better understand everything about it.



I am very happy during those days. I was complete the whole time. I was smiling the whole time. It felt like my life is really worth living for. It seemed that I really mastered the world of “seemingly unfair love ”. I really did. Giving up everything until I was left with noting, coz I was thinking that it will not give him any reasons to leave me.



God, they say that you take away something when you have better to give. I am trying, really, to understand this concept. I mean why would you give anything or someone when you know its not the best and when you will, eventually be taking it all away from us.? But honestly, swear, with all my might, I’m learning with it.



God, why is it hard to forget someone really dear to you. Why is hard to forget the one who, somehow, made you feel complete? Well, I know for a fact that I, alone, can answer this. And maybe that is why you let us suffer pain.



I just cant help myself but to reminisce those times when he was still mine, when I used to call him mine. Those songs we sang, the dishes, the room, those activities. Everything. Everything that this person introduced me into. Im not expecting anything in return. Im not expecting his presence anymore.



I was just lucky enough, just blessed enough, because during the time I was with this person. I WAS COMPLETE



will i be happy again?

will i experience evrything like i did when i was with this person?



hopelessy hoping to find someone that could replace that person who used to be mine.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

bata mo pa.

tama na muna yang lab lab na yan.

makinig sa sa matanda.

been there. done that.

antok na ko...waahhhhhhhhh