BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, July 7, 2009

the MONTH of june


I haven’t post something in my blog since… yesterday… hahaha… I have been preoccupied by my tanda. (hahaha so cheesy)
Going back. Well, I wont actually be writing every month. I would just write if the month is so stressful and struggle-prone. The purpose of this? Nothing much, really. I just want to share some of my life experiences. I could say that I’m now becoming more of an open person. My life is somewhat now an open book, yet I still have to make some things private. To start it out, basically this month started pretty harsh. As of midyear, June is the hardest month to live in but towards the end of the month it is one of the most memorable and happiest coz I just found my everything. I welcomed the month of June with a broken heart and an eyes full of tears. I have all this heavy emotions in me. My so called “ex” broke up with me. I was in the stage of denial then, but I pass through this phase. From that day on I started writing all my heartaches, pain and hatred within me. This was also the month wherein I poured tearS like I haven’t shed them for a long period of time. “if people could only sing their hearts out, the pain, I’m pretty sure everybody are singing now”.

“This was also the month where I started appreciating quotations”

“This month marked a very new me. Someone who is strong and tough yet weak.”


I met so many people. They have different faces but they are all the same. Some just passed by and some stayed for quite a while. some gave me lessons, some preach me sermons, some tapped my shoulder saying “move on!”. Some opened my eyes back into the light of this world when I was then blinded. Some poured out my cup of suffering and some poured teaspoon-full of happiness.

With my studies, sleepless night and restless days has now begun. I’ve been trying to cope with demands of my course and as early as now I could say that I can make it through.

And for my evrything. At the end of the month, I met my tanda. I found my someone. I am just hoping that tanda is 100% serious. But I guess tanda is. (I guess)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

thanks for sharing this..wow

you're an inspiration.alam mo na yun.hmmmm

lucas said...

i'm sorry about your ex... someone will come along in the right time and make you realize that your heart didn't break.

June is quite hard for s :)tudents. medyo nagaadjust pa kasi eh. what's your course again?

thanks for dropping by :)

lucas said...

cool! we're collesgues pala..hehe!