BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, July 28, 2009

ALMOST THERE!


LONG TERM GOAL:

6 Years in Elementary
4 Years in High School
4 Years in College
2 Years in Masters Degree
4 Years to be a SURGEON

I’ve been spending almost all of my life waking up early, reading books, doing assignments, spending sleepless nights just to finish something and cursing almost all of my used-to-be professors (see how bad I was! Ha-ha!) etc…

VENUE: St. Francis of Assisi Church
WHEN: July 24, 2009
WHY: 3rd Capping, Pinning and Candle lightning Ceremonies

This is a program that I, with my batch-mates, await. With this, there would now be a realization of our chosen careers. We can now put into the field everything that has been taught to us and those that we have learned.
This day, as we stood in the house of Almighty God across endless boundaries, we know for a fact that our parents and all those who contributed in our education are very proud of us. Just like them, I am also proud of myself and I am more proud of my parents and my grandmother who are behind my every dreams. They suffer more than I do, they struggle as much as I do and they are more proud of me as much as I am proud of them. And it is heart-warming for my parents to see me walk in the isle of the church as I receive my pins to be called as a nurse. It is a relief for them that all of their sufferings has been paid off and were all compensated. For almost my 13 years in institutions, they were always my soul-up-lifter whenever I am in distress.
Today is one of the momentous 4-hours in my entire life that all of dreams are now coming to reality, that my dreams are now coming true. All of my burdens to pass every subject are somehow compensated. I barely had 2 more years left to be a REGISTERED NURSE and I just can’t help myself but to hope that I could. As I thread my pathway to success, as I climb the stairs of my tomorrow and as I travel the unknown road of the future, I know for a fact that our GOD and my FAMILY will be there always.
I am almost there. The trip is almost over. I can almost see my dreams vividly painted on the portrait of my life. I can almost hear the victorious angels with their trumpets as they celebrate with my accomplishments. I can hear the chirping of glorious birds. My journey is solemn and momentous. I’ll just wait for the right time, for the fruits of my dreams to be ripened, to harvest them in time which GOD allows me to. And in due time, I will sow the seeds from it and I’ll just wait for the next harvest.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

'I’ll just wait for the right time, for the fruits of my dreams to be ripened, to harvest them in time which GOD allows me to. And in due time, I will sow the seeds from it and I’ll just wait for the next harvest.'

-this is definitely a good one.wow, i'm really proud of you.for sure kayang-kaya mo yan.sandali na lang RN ka na..abangan ko na sa news ang pagiging topnotcher mo sa board exam ha. :p