BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, July 29, 2009

LOST!


I can’t escape the feeling in my head
Wishing I could share them with you instead
Dreaming that I could go back in time
To deal with the regrets in this that rhyme
Looking back over the times that we had
A feeling overcomes me so bad
I’m sorry I never wrapped my arms around you in town
I’m sorry that I took your smile and replace it with a frown
I’m sorry for the things I did only when you’re asleep
I’d do them again if I could so they were a memory you could keep
Just in case you never heard
I’ll recite them again word-for-word
I whispered that I wouldn’t have to go away
That my home could be here with you to stay
Then I described a day I wanted to come soon
When the light shone through your window, stars and moon
The ring in your finger sparkled bright
Like a sign that this dream is so damn right
That’s when I’d whispered how I’d always love you
Through everything that we might do
How our love would last forever and a day
And that nothing could never ever make it go away
We fell asleep in each others arms that night
Holding each others hand so tight
I’d give anything to relive time with you
I’d give anything for our dreams to come true
but when I opened my eyes a light started to flicker
i'm blinded by the light,and i can barely see
Here I am alone standing no where
in a cliff, in the end where no one is with me
Light, blinding, in a halo around me
But here I stand, shadowed, alone
Listening of echoes of laughter
Ghost of people stand before me
Whispering, giggling and so I long
For the days when you were holding my heart
Unchanged, unscarred flying high
But the bird’s wings are unclipped
I’m barred from my own body and my own mind
I can’t escape the souvenir of a dream
Here I stand; here I fall, locked in my dying heart
I’m lost within a world of love

3 comments:

lucas said...

whew! ang tiyaga mong magsulat ng tula na may rhyme. kaya ako puro free style lang kasi i'm not patient enough in finding rhyming words and at the same time, make them sensible.. hehe!

Anonymous said...

i second that pareng ron.magaling talaga yang batang yan.hehe

at mukhang laging may pinaghuhugutan. ang galing. :p

Eli said...

gosh man, so deep so true.. I feel you haaay... let go na. I'll follow you ah