BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, July 17, 2009

IF


If love is blind,
will you grant me a pair of eyes?
If you were a dictionary,
Would I have any meaning in you?
If I was born for you,
Would you live with me?
If you were a fire,
Will you melt me like a cube of ice?
If you were the missing piece in me,
Will you suit yourself just to fit in?
If I were a star and you were a moon,
Would you allow me to borrow lights from you?
If you were a moon,
Will you cast your shadows down on me?
If I was born to make you happy,
Would I still shed tears?
If you were a bird,
Will you spread your wings in my everlasting horizons?
If I were a seed,
Would you sow me until I grew higher?
If I were a daffodil,
Will you dance with me as air sways me?
If I were your sweetest nightmare,
Will you still dream of me?
If I were a cactus in the oasis of a forbidden desert,
Will you hug me until you feel me piercing you?
If I were the air in this forsaken atmosphere,
Will you still breathe me in?
If we are the only remaining life forms in this ground,
Will you still live with me even if it costs you everything?
If to love is to cost pain,
Will you dare to love me?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow.in lab na in lab ang bata.

sobra na to. congrats. :p

nasa office ako ngayon, dayshift hanggang lunes.waaaahhhh

wanderingcommuter said...

love is in the air ata... isa lang ang payo ko, never live with what ifs... sulong kaagad!