BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, July 19, 2009

Darkness



The darkness arise
Enfolding every light
The light is so weak
The darkness prevails


The stitches of yesterday
The bruises of the past
I’m just a neophyte of this race
I don’t know which to reprimand

The pavements were narrower
I can barely walk
The corridors were much stiffer
And this, I have to surmount

Beyond reality, my life is at stake
I’m an exile of my own fate
Hostage of the uncertain future
All I can hear are unfamiliar jargons

It made me reluctant
To continue what I had started
To walk fearless
To walk straight ahead

The darkness is so explicit
Uncertainty is very vivid
I stumble as I walk
What a pitiful forlorn

My wings are yet unfledged
My life is merely a battlefield
Darkness then prevails
but i won't give up! i won't

0 comments: