BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, August 25, 2009

SO ITS YOU




Well I can tell you, it’s a living nightmare
it pains and it hurts
no other emotion can be so severe
you shook dreams from your fingers
I felt them falling into my hair
If life was a dream
I would have lived it to the extreme
In my dream we were together
Tight in each others arm forever
Standing under the moonlight
Like two lovers all night
I thought i would melt
When our gaze held
When you leaned over
My thoughts wondered
You said the three magical words
Which changed my whole world
Your kiss was so soft and gentle
That it made my knees tremble
You tightened your arms
Protecting me from all the harms
falling like vines down my back
and i wanted to breathe was your life
you smiled and the world faded away
and we were in a forest
with wildflowers growing everywhere
this is our love
yes, this is our love
wild and free though bewildered
like the thoughts stuck inside my head
you were there
waiting for me
to make a decision, to make a choice
and i'm sorry it took so long
to see what i wanted
it was you all along

3 comments:

Eli said...

this made me even more sad.

ordinary_guy1234 said...

pareng elay sorry to hear that

Anonymous said...

nice and sweet as usual.

do i have to keep on saying this over and over again? >>>

she's one helluva lucky girl!