BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, August 6, 2009

I LOVE YOU


The best thing that had ever happened to me
Was the moment I met you
Its indescribable how I feel
But I know that this is true
I can share with you the feelings
I encounter everyday
I can tell you all my woes
and you never seem to stray
You always stand by my side
though I may not understand why
You are my shining star
you’re the light that brighten my sky
Ever since I met you
I’ve loved you from the start
You gave me all your love
and I gave you all my heart
When you hold me in your arms
I feel so warm and content
I love how your brown eyes shine
and even that lingering scent
It’s been a month since I met you
and you’re still a perfect work of art
You keep giving me all your love
and I keep giving you all my heart
You can always make me laugh
even when I am sad and down
And with just a flash of your smile,
it is impossible for me to frown
Finally, this could be a real love that I have been searching for
One that I am willing to fight for
and one that is willing to fight for me
We may argue about silly things
we may dislike each others at times
But at the end of they day
all that we ever wanted is each other
I long for your touch
I dream for your kiss
and I yearn for your arms
We may not have the world but we have each other
You are my rock, my heart and my soul
This is an unbreakable LOVE and to me it is perfect

3 comments:

lucas said...

ooooooooui... someone's deeply in luuuuuuuuuuuurve :P

Anonymous said...

this caught my attention..

'It’s been A YEAR since I met you
and you’re still a perfect work of art
You keep giving me all your love
and I keep giving you all my heart'

wow. 1 year na kayo magkakilala?so anniversary nyo na?congrats.WOW.goodluck sa 1st year. palakpakan.

ordinary_guy1234 said...

f*ck! just for that f*cking single word!!!!!! dAng!!!!