BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, August 7, 2009

ALAS!

Alas! I can now post something that is reasonable enough to be posted (I guess so. ). I have some flaws on writing nowadays because my course didn’t even seem to cooperate.

CASE STUDY

Just this week, we are pressured to do an individual and by-group case study and 5 Nursing Care Plan. We are pressured to review notes and to read notes ahead of time because we are beating deadlines.

I am not a leader of my group but I had taken responsibilities for them. I don’t want any of my group mates to be criticized like we are the foolest of the fool by our self-proclaimed “seemingly perfect” professors. And so to work as a group, we decided to have our first group overnight so that we can discuss things easily and to have every resources needed at hand. But the supposed to be overnight turned into a sleep-over but at the brighter side we did finish a bit! Ha-ha!

Ruining my own body clock brought some positive outcomes because while working at my case study I was awake until the wee hours of the morning for 2 DAYS. I don’t know if it is positive to stay up late but what matters to me is that I know that I can stay up late!

MOVIE MARATHON

For Pete’s sake, of course I need to have some rest and so I watched movies until I finished them not minding about my Case Study. ☺ I had watched GOAL which is about a Mexican footballer who didn’t give up in reaching his dreams; BROTHER’S GRIMM which is a fiction and is about the two brothers who create problems then eventually solve them but they have to be paid in return and lastly; LEGEND OF THE FALL which is able to touch the sleeping bear deep within my heart. And I do recommend you to watch this one. He-he

DUTY

Since last week, my duty to hospital had begun. For now I am currently in OB ward and I have to stay there from 10pm until 6am and so what would you expect in about working in the hospital during this time. I know that my sixth sense, although not totally open, is a bit sensitive. During my shift, I could feel and experience some spooky things like seeing a girl at the end of the hallway and after a split second she’s gone, hearing heavy knocks from inside of a room which is pad locked, hearing footsteps as I walk alone in the corridors, blinking of the lights like those in the horror movies and having Goosebumps as I passed by in a particular area which I don’t know why.

AM I A FILIPINO?

This is hilarious, I guess so. Late this afternoon my mom and I went to a supermarket to buy linoleum. We went inside this shop. My mom started choosing the designs though the final decision was at my hand. When my mom was about to pay for the bill, a girl asked her of we are CHINESE and my mom said no then the girl asked again if I could speak or at least understand FILIPINO. I was suppressing to laugh until I went out of the shop. The same event I could remember was when I was in MALAYSIA. This guy approached me and started talking and talking something which I don’t know if it is CHINESE, MALAY or whatsoever. “Are you nuts?” I said at the back of my mind because he didn’t even allow me to speak for myself and so I let him finished his non-stop talking and when he was done “Pardon me sir! Hindi kita naintindihan” was all that I said and then I walked out of his sight! *wink*

STUPID INTERNET CONNECTION

If only I could curse and if only my words are powerful enough, I had already cursed GLOBE. DARN it! We didn’t have internet for like a week and when it was fixed and reconnected, after 3 days it was ruined again. DANG!

MONTHSARY!

I wasn’t able to celebrate my second monthsary in blogosphere. It really doesn’t matter to me if many is visiting my blog, all I wanted is to write because this is my passion and at least it would prove that at some point I lived.

3 comments:

lucas said...

nakakamiss mag-aral! hehe!fave days ko kapag may case study presentation together with other sections. nakakachallenge at dahil lagi kaming nagta-top. hehe!

hindi ko max adong trip ang OB ward. maraming secretions you know what i mean. hehe!

ako wala akong naexperience na spooky vibes noong nagduduty pa ako. mas natatakot pa ako sa sandamakmak na NCP kapag madaming na nakaasign sayo... hehe!

---
take the advantage while the inspiration lasts… mahirap magkaroon ng writer’s block.

Anonymous said...

case study - wow sipag na ischudent.kaya mo yan.

movie marathon - katapos ko lang manood ng 'orphan' bata. disturbing.

duty - mukhang sobrang busy mo nga sa duty.take time to rest.

am i a filipino - pag tingin ko sa pic mo, hindi.papasa kang malaysian chinese.hehe

stupid internet connection - what's new?

monthsary - happy 2nd monthsary sayo.keep on inspiring us ya. :p

ordinary_guy1234 said...

kuya lucas: well, ams gusto ko ata maging utusan kesa gumawa ng NCP. tas ung recent CI ko pa walang kwenta! haha

kuya RYE: haha mamatz! pinanood ko kagabe ung charlotte's web kaso nasira ung cd! hahaha! ayun wula p din kmi net