BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, August 23, 2009

INDEPENDENCE



What truly moves us most?
For our body is a shell, a temporary host
for isn't happiness and bliss
Unleashed by true love's passionate kiss?
You led my life like my neck was on a string.
Knowing for you I would do most anything
but you destroyed my heart like a flower
laid dying in the midday sun; withered and torn
but all that was returned was just ashes of paper burned
I yearn for your touch and my ears crave the sound of your sweet tune.
I see you standing across from me but I try not to look your way.
For if I dare to look into your beautiful eyes
I fear that my tender heart will perish, never to be heard ever again.
Does my love will move me on?
Or is my desire to live a con?
Do i wish to truly die?
I think that LOVE is just a lie -
Is LOVE just a test for me to learn?
To live through my mistakes and slowly turn
towards a happy and content life
yet, I still have pain and strife?
I cannot believe in loss, nor will I ever fail
Even if my life is shallow, even if my love turns stale
I just cannot bare to think
That madness and death is on the brink
I will always believe in hope
I promise myself to adapt and to cope
For even though I am just a man
I will always do the very best I can
But how can I presume anything? It is a dream
That inspires me. Could this ascend beyond
Mere troubled waters on a stagnant pond?
Silence whispers in still darkness unseen.
my oblivious soul is the one to be to redeemed.
Long ago our love with passion dawned;
Redemption seems but vain imagination;
And yet, my soul longs for faded memories.
I call out your name across endless seas.
Lord of hope; of miracles, heal the deception.
You promise to repair all that was broken
And to return all the love that was taken
Days turn into weeks, weeks into months.
My heart becomes stronger
until I no longer dread the upon coming of the dawn.
I suppose that I really should thank you
You may have broken my heart, but you taught
me something I value far greater than
love...
you taught me INDEPENDENCE.


1 comments:

Anonymous said...

BASE!

pansin ko lang.napakahilig at napakagaling mong gumawa ng tula.wala ka pang internet connection ng lagay na yan ha. :p